Consortium for Clinical Education and Practice (CCEP)
The Consortium for Clinical Education and Practice was formed in May 2008 (originally called The Triangle Clinical Consortium) to identify, prioritize and address clinical placement issues for nursing students in the Triangle Region of North Carolina. Clinical and academic partners meet regularly to address undergraduate nursing clinical capacity issues, facilitate placement of nursing students in the region, and standardize the credentialing process.
CCEP focuses on 3 key areas:
- Phase 1- Implementation of Standard Clinical Student/Faculty
- Phase 2- Standardization for Clinical Criteria Tracking
- Phase 3- Standardization for Clinical Placements
On the left side of this page, click on the third item, Core Orientation.
Updates to the May 2018-2019 Core Orientation Presentation
- Advance each frame at your own speed.
- From the last frame, click on the link to proceed to the “Test your Knowledge” Questions and Evaluation.
- Read the instructions carefully on the first page of the questions.
- Complete the questions and evaluation, click done to proceed to the Test Results.
- Click done again to proceed to the PDF Certificate.
- Insert your name, date on the certificate.
- Save and upload
certificate to appropriate database or print the document and turn in to
the academic site coordinator.
Questions and comments may be addressed to Kathy Clark, MS, RN, email@example.com