Consortium for Clinical Education and Practice (CCEP)
The Consortium for Clinical Education and Practice was formed in May 2008 (originally called The Triangle Clinical Consortium) to identify, prioritize and address clinical placement issues for nursing students in the Triangle Region of North Carolina. Clinical and academic partners meet regularly to address undergraduate nursing clinical capacity issues, facilitate placement of nursing students in the region, and standardize the credentialing process.
CCEP focuses on 3 key areas:
- Phase 1- Implementation of Standard Clinical Student/Faculty
- Phase 2- Standardization for Clinical Criteria Tracking
- Phase 3- Standardization for Clinical Placements
Instructions for Core Orientation:
Click on the
Presentation link on the left side of the page.
1. The core orientation is in power point.
2. Turn off pop-up blockers on your computer.
3. It works best from a PC or MAC, not IPad or Mobile devices.
4. From the computer browser, click - save the download.
5. Open the saved download to begin the presentation.
6. The presentation needs to be in slide show mode to function properly.
7. Do NOT leave idle for more than 5 minutes or the presentation will start over.
8. The presentation typically takes between 30-60 minutes to complete.
9. Click the link, Presentation Evaluation, on the final slide (example shown below) to complete the evaluation.
10. At the end of the evaluation, click the done button and the Certificate of Completion will open as a fillable PDF document.
(Need Adobe Reader on your computer)
11. Insert your name, date on the certificate.
12. Save and upload certificate to appropriate database or print the document and turn in to the academic site coordinator.
Questions and comments may be addressed to Kathy Clark, MS, RN, email@example.com