ORPCE Housing

Limited housing is available for North Carolina health science students completing ORPCE approved courses within the Wake AHEC region. To be eligible for housing, the rotation site must be located more than 50 miles from the school campus. Private homeowners provide the housing in their homes, located in or near the rotation town.

Please note: Rotation sites located 50 miles or less from the school campus are considered within a commutable distance. For example, students traveling from Durham to Raleigh or from Chapel Hill to Raleigh are not eligible for housing placement.

Wake AHEC does not maintain student housing on an annual basis, and therefore, cannot provide housing for non-ORPCE students.

For eligible students:
Housing requests must be submitted to Wake AHEC ORPCE through the https://my.ncahec.net website.  You will need to create and activate a MyAHEC account by going to http://my.ncahec.net and enter your information in the New Users section.