Changes Are Coming Soon!
Beginning in August 2018, you will need a MyAHEC account to register for Wake AHEC programs and to obtain handouts and other materials.
Please create or update your MyAHEC account today!
1. Go to: my.ncahec.net and set up an account using an email address you will remember.
2. Respond to the verification email from MyAHEC to complete the process.
Benefits of MyAHEC:
- Access your CE record anytime
- Register for programs through the new visual course catalog
- Download handouts and other course material
- Search for upcoming programs
- Set your marketing preferences
- Update your contact information
- Save time during registration
Frequently asked questions:
Why do I need a MyAHEC account?
MyAHEC is a portal to access information related to your educational activities across the entire NC AHEC system, regardless of where the activity was held. To provide this information, all registrations must go through MyAHEC.
My organization usually registers me for programs. Will I need a MyAHEC account?
Yes. All program participants will need a MyAHEC account under their own names. Your contact information and preferences will be linked to your account.
Can I use a generic work email?
No. All MyAHEC accounts must be linked to an individual email that you check regularly. Using a generic email will prevent you from receiving evaluations and certificates.
I am not sure whether I already have a MyAHEC account or cannot remember which email address and/or password I used.
It is important to see whether you have an existing account before setting up a new one. The MyAHEC system offers options to retrieve your email address and/or password.
I no longer have access to the email address I used to set up my account.
You can update your email by logging into MyAHEC using the old email address and select the "MyAccount:" tab. Then click "Update Email Address" and provide your new email. The system will send an activation link to your new email address.
If you have additional questions,, contact Wake AHEC at 919-350-8547.